Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bakes & Baldwin Floral Company at Harkness Park Waterford CT

Yesterday, I had an opportunity to freelance with Bakes & Baldwin Floral Company at Harkness Park in Waterford. Debra asked me to bring my camera along to capture some of the beautiful florals they put together...I'm also a floral designer so when I get the chance to use my floral talents with them, I jump at the chance!

For those of you who don't know Harkness Park, it is a State Park here in Connecticut and is one of the most beautiful venues that I have seen in my 25 years in the floral industry! Pack a picnic lunch and take a drive...the grounds are simple beautiful. and oh yes...I'm also a floral designer and freelance with event designers in addition to my photography!

Take a moment to view Bakes & Baldwins website below.

http://beautifulweddingflowers.com/

1 comment:

  1. These shots are just beautiful....Thank you...
    We appreciate your floral talents and now we really appreciate your artistic eye in photography........Debra Baldwin at Bakes and Baldwin

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers